Warranty coverage is extended only to the original purchaser and begins the date of retail purchase. These warranties are limited to the repair or replacement by Hurst Driveline Conversions and Transmission Technologies Corporation. Implied warranty: Any warranties implied by law are limited to the duration of the applicable warranty (except in those states where prohibited by law).
A. HURST DRIVELINE CONVERSIONS COMPONENT PARTS
Effective January 1, 2016 all currently cataloged Hurst Driveline Conversions component parts are covered under an industry-leading 30-month Limited Warranty from the original date of invoice purchase (Limited Warranty: defects in material and workmanship by the original manufacturer; warranty does not cover improper installation or resulting labor from improper installation, failure due to improper installation, failure of a related component, or failure resulting from abuse/commercial/racing usage. Liability is limited to the original cost of the original component).
Effective January 1, 2016 all transmissions are covered under our industry-leading Two and One-Half Year (30-MONTHS) Limited Warranty from date of invoice purchase. First six (6) months is covered by TTC, and the following 24 Months is covered by Hurst Driveline Conversions Extended Warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Failure of a product due to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance, failure to provide adequate cooling or maintain proper fluid level (for transmissions), misuse, abuse, unauthorized repairs, accidents, or modifications to original design.
- Removal and replacement (labor) costs
- Damage to related components
- Costs incurred due to downtime of vehicle, towing costs, or other transportation costs
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident/Collision damage
- Products used for race/competition